£12.00 - £14.40 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
29 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist to work for our client in the Slough area on a 3-month temporary basis, with the possibility of an extension.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
Rate of Pay:
PAYE: £12 per hour
Umbrella Company: £14.40 per hour
You will be part of the facilities management team, a receptionist assisting with day to day running of building facilities, reception and event management services. Providing a consistently excellent reception service for the organization, including welcoming and directing visitors and acting as a central information point. To carry out a range of administration tasks to support the organization and the client.
- To welcome visitors to the building, issue and collect visitor badges and direct people as appropriate.
- Ensure that an exceptional level of service is maintained at all times within the reception area, including contacting the meeting hosts.
- Maintain the reception area to ensure an impressive and professional appearance.
- Handling incoming calls from customers and dealing with queries
- Build and maintain a current, working knowledge of all policies, procedures, systems and developments, as well as general information, in order to be able to provide staff and visitors with information as required, including details of procedures for making complaints.
- Experience working in a reception role or similar customer facing environment
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to maintain a high level or service in a busy role
- Good level of IT skills
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.