£20.06 - £21.06 per hour
2 months ago
Our client is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager on an initial 6 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours and Pay Rate:
Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00. At a pay rate of £20.06 Per Hour PAYE.
To be responsible for the development and implementation of quality assurance and consultation systems, focusing in particular on the Department's key priorities and to ensure that appropriate action is taken to improve services as a result of consultation and quality assurance work. To ensure that complaints are addressed speedily and effectively. To liaise with other agencies and in particular the local health service, to ensure users, carers, general public and stakeholder consultation is coordinated and effective
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Lead, organise, develop and motivate employees within assigned function/service area specifically undertaking: management of performance, discipline and grievance, training and development requirements, absence management, recruitment and selection.
Equality and Diversity
Develop and role model a culture that supports the authority's Equality and Human Rights policy to ensure integration into everyday business.
Health and Safety
Ensure your own compliance with authority's Health & Safety policy/procedures and that of any resources you have responsibility for.
Embed risk management into service planning and ensure awareness amongst employees.
Skills and Experience:
- Written communication
- Verbal communication
- Using information (including personal IT skills).
- Demonstrate ability in the management of team/staff (internal/external); budgets; change; other resources; meeting service user need.
- Knowledge of legislation/partnership arrangements relevant to the specific post applied for
- Awareness of the role of other agencies ineffective service provision
- Awareness of Quality
- Assurance principles
- Understanding of performance management
- Understanding of management information and its application
- Understanding of change management
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases