£14.25 - £14.96 per hour
4 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Purchasing And Invoicing Officer, to join our clients offices based in Wembley on a temporary contract basis for 3 month with the possibility of an extension.
As the Purchasing And Invoicing Officer, your main duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all purchasing and invoicing queries for the ASC Commissioning, Contracting and Market Management service maintaining professional communications with internal and external customers
- Provide information and respond to queries to assist senior management with responses for stage 1 complaints
- Responsible for new supplier setups and updating of supplier details on Brent's finance management system
- Carrying out financial procedures, such as raising invoices and invoice reconciliation, in adherence to council financial procedures and processes
- Liaising with key partners including finance partners, providers and colleagues to ensure accurate and timely response to queries relating to invoicing and payments, including responding to queries that arise following the monthly invoice run
- To terminate, suspend or adjust care packages as required
To be successful for this Purchasing And Invoicing Officer post you will need to have:
- Excellent standard of education including Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent
- Knowledge of standard Office packages e.g. Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Knowledge and experience of working with finance systems
- Experience of following and adapting administrative processes to meet the service's needs.
- Experience of providing business support in a busy environment.
- Demonstrable experience of accurate and timely data input and data management ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
- Significant experience of and competency in using standard Office Packages.
- Substantial experience of working in an information sensitive environment.
- Experience of using defined purchase and invoicing processes and giving guidance on them to colleagues.
36 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.