£400.00 - £420.00 per day
4 months ago
Our client is seeking a Public Health Programme Manager on an initial 4 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
36 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
£400.00 per day
The programme manager will be working across all departments and partner agencies and will put in place a structured programme:
- Deliver a robust health register and implement appropriate health checks and testing for those affected by the fire as guided by Public Health England guidelines.
- To respond to the public health implications of environmental monitoring.
- To implement community development and plans to address health inequalities in the area.
- To underpin this work by clear and regular communication with residents and with partners, working in close collaboration with council's communications directorate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Convene the public health programme board (aka Public Health Implementation Group) and prepare agendas and papers.
- Put in place a clear programme management system that is clear on deliverable and timescales.
- Work with partners to ensure that their actions are clear and any hurdles for implementation are identified and addressed promptly.
- Develop a risk register and help the council and partners put in place appropriate mitigation's.
- Be the point of contact for the above 4 work streams.
- Attend meetings as delegated by the Director of Public Health.
- Any other related duties delegated by the Director of Public Health.
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases