£15.37 - £19.14 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
27 days ago
A 3 month+ opportunity for a Property Services Compliance Support Officer has arisen within the local authorities in Leicestershire.
To provide assistance to the Property Services team as directed by the Property Services Manager and Property Services Team Leader
- To provide support to the Property Services Team Leader, with administrating the Facilities Management compliance planner
- Review and schedule / programme in, all statutory compliance servicing / inspections as to statutory legal requirements, so whole portfolio is kept compliant at all time
- Arrange statutory servicing, maintenance, inspections, and repairs with service contractors or direct labour operatives team leader, tenants or stakeholders
- Liaise with contractors, tenants, stakeholders, to carry out statutory risk assessments
- Keep records of utility usage and compile reports
Knowledge and Experience
- Have a proven record of providing administration support to a team of colleagues
- Have a good understanding of Facilities Management to be able carry out statutory compliance support for the Property Services Team Leader.
- Proven ability to support and provide data for other colleagues in Property Services or the wider organisation
- Proven ability to effectively resolve issues and problems that may arise with contractors or customers, whilst knowing when assistance is required from a member of management
- Good knowledge and understanding of the day to day maintenance and planned maintenance required for various commercial properties
Monday - Friday
Rate of Pay:
Umbrella Company: £19.14
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.