£16000 - £17500 per annum
4 months ago
We are looking for an enthusiastic and engaged Legal Assistant who will embed themselves in the conveyancing team into our tight-knit Newport office and become a key player in the department. This is a great role for someone looking to get their legal career started or for a candidate who is looking for an exciting new challenge.
Ideally, you will have 1-2 years or more experience of working in a busy conveyancing team but we are open to receiving applications from candidates with less experience.
You should apply if:
- You've worked in a busy conveyancing team
- You're interested in learning from experienced solicitors
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and busy team
- You're super organised and able to think laterally
- You're a great communicator
- You're tenacious and willing to learn
- You're able to be adaptable and be respectful of the client's needs and priorities
- Drafting contracts
- Progressing residential conveyancing matters from instruction through to completion
- Dealing with exchanges
- Assisting with enquiries
- Providing administrative support to the fee earners in the department
- Working on a varied caseload
- Providing our clients with excellent service
- Assisting with volume conveyancing including leasehold transactions
- Typing out audio dictations
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.