£9.00 - £9.45 per hour
about 1 month ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Property Business Assistant to join our clients offices based in Oxford on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Property Business Assistant, your main duties will include:
- To be responsible for the reception area, keeping all information for the public up-to-date and well stocked in accordance with Directorates that use the site. Update reception electronic display screen with current meeting room information on a daily basis.
- Keep-up-to date with Council activities and the information needed to carry out the role.
- To meet and greet visitors to the site, signposting both internally and externally. Control of site access for public and staff meetings, acting as a point of contact for members of the public who are distressed or in need assistance. Respond to individual difference and diversity requirements
- To manage the DBS appointments for drivers and personal assistants on behalf of the Transport Hub, ensuring support to these applicants and maintain the protocols relating to the procedure .
- Report building and maintenance issues to Property & Facilities ensuring recorded and calendared and escalated as necessary. Report MFD faults to contractor ensuring recorded and calendared and escalated as necessary.
- Manage deliveries to the site and contractors on site ensuring site security protocols are followed.
- Record, monitor and accept pool car and bike bookings following the correct procedures. To carry out daily checks on pool cars using the correct procedures. Liaise with contractor for cars and bikes with regards to repairs, maintenance and road worthiness
To be successful for this Property Business Assistant post you will need to have:
- Previous property support experience including working in partnership with a contracted service and building management systems
- Basic Health & Safety knowledge
- Experience of working in a general office environment
- Experience of working within a front facing environment and dealing with telephone enquiries in a confident and competent manner.
- Experience of managing Health & Safety in the workplace.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Data base management and ICT presentation understanding
- Manages workload effectively to ensure that targets and deadlines are met
- Responds positively to change
- Stays calm under pressure
- Accepts and responds to constructive feedback
- Identifies and takes up opportunities for self-development
- Acts with integrity, honesty and impartiality
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.