£9.00 - £10 per hour
27 days ago
6 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Property Business Assistant to join our client's offices based in on a temporary contract basis for months with the possibility of an extension. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP, working part-time, 18.5 hours per week at £9.00 p/h PAYE.
As the Property Business Assistant, your main duties will include:
- To provide a full range of premises and property support duties.
- To work with contractors and suppliers as necessary with regards to access Health & Safety signposting, following security protocols.
- Provide face to face advice to visitors and site users to enable us to prioritise and understand the needs of our customers. To redirect visitors to appropriate agencies as necessary and offer advice to enable them to gain more information for themselves.
- Providing assistance to elected members and support to democratic services.
- There will be a requirement for out of hours working to support ad hoc emergency cover. This will usually be planned and will be paid for by way of overtime.
To be successful for this Property Business Assistant post you will need to have:
- Previous property support experience including working in partnership with a contracted service and building management systems
- Basic Health & Safety knowledge
- Experience of working in a general office environment
- Experience of working within a front-facing environment and dealing with telephone enquiries in a confident and competent manner.
- Experience of managing Health & Safety in the workplace.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Database management and ICT presentation understanding
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.