£10.35 - £10.87 per hour
3 months ago
Our client is seeking a Project Support Officer on an initial 3 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 36.25
Pay Rate: £10.35 P/H PAYE
As a project support officer, you won't only perform routine administrative duties like minute taking - rather, your responsibilities will be inextricably tied to the success of the project you are working on. Driving everything forward from planning to implementation, your actions will directly influence the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To work within the Environmental Protection (Facilities team) tasked to provide support in the delivery of multiple projects.
- Provide administrative support to the team as directed by The team leader
- Organise and co-ordinate project meetings, managing diaries and ensuring appropriate room bookings are made
- Support key project meetings, taking minutes, sending agendas whilst taking responsibility for specific actions
- Prepare and maintain project programmes and schedules of work as and when required by the team leader / project Manager
- Maintain and update project systems, records and files
- Be the 1st point of contact for the facilities team
- Implement, administer and encourage the engagement of use in the internal customer service request system used to record and manage customer demand of the facilities team services.
- To always see the service through the eyes of the customer and make suggestions for improvement where appropriate
- To constantly challenge self-performance and seek to find improvements
- To carry out duties efficiently and effectively
- To help build pride, passion and reputation for NWLDC
- To participate in the Council's appraisal scheme and to undertake any necessary training and development as identified for the job role
- To promote the Council's Equality and Diversity Policy to ensure service provision and employment practices are non-discriminatory.
- To undertake any other reasonable tasks appropriate to the grading of the post and as required by the Team Leader/Project Manager
- To assist in the event of a civil emergency in any way as instructed
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident and articulate.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Able to quickly build rapport and maintain effective relationships.
- Self-motivated as well as being an effective team player.
- Flexibility in working approach.
- Professional and pragmatic approach
- Able to plan and manage workload
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.