£321.29 - £337.35 per day
5 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Project/Programme Manager to join our clients offices based in Oxford on a temporary contract basis for 5 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Project/Programme Manager, your main duties will include:
- A generic project manager is required, someone who understands the working environment of Children Social Care, someone who has strong project management and good analysis and change management skills.
- The role does not require the candidate to be a specialist in fostering or social care.
- A full business case (FBC) has been developed.
- The candidate will be required to rapidly convert the FBC into a PID, evolve the current sketch project plan and rapidly move to implementation.
- Core activities within the plan include: Service re-design / HR Consultation, updating policies and procedures for a new Tiered Payment system for carers, co-producing a refreshed Foster Care Charter with foster carers, the fostering service and the Looked after Children (LAC) service.
To be successful for this Project/Programme Manager post you will need to have:
- A Digital Marketing approach will be implemented with the core purpose of attracting new foster carers in the council and enabling OCC to become the Provider of Choice.
- 2 Written References.
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37 Hours per week, Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: £321.29 per day
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.