£18.22 - £22.68 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
27 days ago
A 6 Month+ opportunity has arisen for a Project Officer within the local authorities in Wembley.
- To support the delivery of the Council's Income Management system and drive behavioural change across Council services.
- To lead business process mapping activity to support the implementation of the Councils Income Management system including identifying opportunities for improvements.
- To provide business input and making decisions on required process changes, supporting communication and engagement.
- To facilitate service improvement and change management across Finance and the council and its partners and support cultural change.
- To support the creation of new governance and payment strategy to better aid how income is received into the organisation.
- To provide a broad and diverse range of responsibilities, including researching and analysing statistical data; customer journey mapping, compiling trends, performance reports analysis and bench marking.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Support the delivery of the council's Income Management system on a large scale in a complex environment; maximise its use to promote efficient utilisation of the application.
- Influence and stimulate cultural and behavioural change by using targeted interventions with individuals, groups and teams in a positive and supportive way
- Carry out engagement and consultation regarding change management and service development and tailor communications to different audiences in ways that invigorate interest and relay complex issues easily and effectively
- Influence change initiatives using a range of change and management techniques to help build confidence and commitment to the process
- Map complex, new and existing systems and evaluate their functionality and the customer/user experience.
- Work with Capita and Infosys to ensure unique identifiers are available in key systems to improve audit trail.
- Analyse, evaluate and interpret complex financial date in order to identify and drive improvements and service redesign.
- Degree or comparable qualification and/or evidence of relevant project officer experience
- Analyse, evaluate and interpret complex financial date in order to identify and drive improvements and service redesign
- Demonstrable experience of influencing and delivering cultural change in a large complex organisation
- Demonstrable experience of using systems and technologies to improve customer focused service delivery and modernise work processes
- A successful record of engaging with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and building and maintaining productive working relationships to achieve change
- Experience of functional and user acceptance testing and training
- Experience of negotiating with and influencing stakeholders at all levels and in overcoming conflict and resistance.
Rate of pay
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
Hours of work are 09:00am -5:00pm, Monday - Friday.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.