£19.61 - £22 per hour + Paye / Umbrella
13 days ago
2 Month +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Officer to join our busy offices based in Oxford on a temporary basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £19.61 p/h PAYE.
As the Project Officer, your main duties will include:
- Gaining quotes for design and installation of sealed drainage systems at HWRCs and overseeing the completion of the work on site.
- Gaining quotes for a programme of maintenance at closed landfills, for example, fencing and borehole repairs as recommended by the councils closed landfill management contractor and overseeing the completion of the work on site.
- Progress specific compliance issues at two landfill sites working with the regulator, landfill management contractor and securing other advice as necessary. Seek quotes, commission and monitor work, and make all payments.
- Review current procedures and routine compliance checks with requirements of facilities management processes including fire, legionella and drainage. Establish a process to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Investigate options and develop a plan for CCTV renewal at HWRCs
To be successful for this Project Officer post you will need to have:
- Have good knowledge and experience of securing work through third parties whilst complying with local authority procurement procedures.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.