Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£13.11 - £13.77 per hour
24 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Officer to join our clients offices based in Leamington Spa on a temporary contract basis for 4 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Project Officer, your main duties will include:
- Carry out the day to day management and the successful delivery of the project. The project to be completed within a specific time period and to an agreed budget to ensure effective services are delivered, financial savings are achieved and customer services are improved.
- To deliver stages of the project which will include customer and staff engagement, report writing and presentation of findings. Implementation of plans.
- Manage the day to day deliverables for the High Rise Transformation Project, identifying the project streams for the decant part of the project, liaising with customers throughout the process, managing the communications for the project. Managing the work streams and ensuring officers with responsibility for those work streams deliver on time.
- Identify service improvements, develop new processes, procedures and identify changes in policy required for improved business processes. Forming communications plans, strategies and information to a range of audiences.
- Work alongside the Asset Team and Contractor Project Managers and external consultants. Working with a consultant to develop the programme of works that is required to the High Rise Living transformation.
- To provide support and cover for the project where others are absent.
To be successful for this Project Officer post you will need to have:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent or 1 - 2 yrs. experience in a similar role
- Experience of delivering projects within a housing management function. Developing processes and procedures.
- Experience of project management and delivery, including mapping, reviewing and streamlining processes.
- Experience of liaising directly with Senior Officers, Partners, Clients and stakeholders.
- Experience of conducting and collecting and acting on customer feedback
- Experience in public speaking, giving presentations and chairing meetings
- Experience of identifying and developing opportunities to deliver new services for customers
Full UK Driving Licence Required
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.