£19.32 - £20.32 per hour
29 days ago
5 months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our busy offices based in Derbyshire on a temporary basis for 5 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £19.32 p/h.
As the Project Manager, your main duties will include:
- Manage and lead the implementation of the Council's Customer Feedback (complaints, comments and compliments) review in readiness for the new service to launch on 1st May 2021
- Create a 'hybrid model' with a centralised team managing customer feedback with a dedicated officer for both Adults and Children's Services to support their specialist requirements
- Development and delivery of HR requirements:
- Confirmation of staff currently involved in complaints management.
- Creation of / review of job descriptions for all roles within centralised team.
- Support appointment of a Complaints Manager under the Head of Customer Service.
- Confirmation of any changes to roles (including those who manage complaints as part of their role) and movement of existing staff under new line management.
- Required consultation for the above.
- Define and agree financial requirements:
- Centralised team staffing costs to be established.
- Software system ongoing licence costs placement agreed with Finance
- Source of funding for additional staffing and licencing costs agreed with Finance and implemented
- Define, agree and implement system requirements
- Liaise with Granicus Firmstep to design and implement the new system to DCC requirements.
- Support training of those who will be using new system.
- Ensure successful implementation of new software and required mapping with existing systems (Mosaic etc.)
To be successful for this Project Manager post you will need to have:
- Significant experience of working in a large complex organisation or similar public sector environment
- Achieving proven results and agreed objectives through inter-departmental working
- Working with senior managers from a range of organisations
- Developing and implementing policies, strategies and plans
- Planning and implementing significant projects/initiatives in a large and/or complex organisation
- Partnership working and working with outside bodies and organisations
- Team management and motivation, planning workloads, establishing priorities within timescales and budgets
- Proven ability to deliver cross-organisational change and to contribute to wider organisation transformation.
- Delivering time-pressured, large scale programmes on time and on budget, and achieving agreed objectives.
- Working within a statutory requirement environment A/I Skills and knowledge
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.