City of London, London
£11.50 - £12.08 per hour
3 months ago
Our client is seeking a Project Manager on an initial 4 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours: Monday - Saturday, 40 Hours
Pay Rate: £11.50 P/H PAYE
We are currently looking for a keen project manager to join the Westminster contract team within a leading Environmental company. As a business we are making more and more decisions based on data and you can play a big part in helping us to achieve our growth objectives. You would be working with the team in charge of projects. You would report to the senior contract manager in charge of waste collection and street cleansing for the entire Westminster borough. We operate 24/7 to keep London street's clean and provide a high quality service to Westminster residents and businesses; innovation and new technologies are a key part to this.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create reports and dashboards by which we can effectively manage our business
- Review sets of data and extract key findings to present to management
- Support operations and help develop simple processes
- Be able to communicate technical solutions to non-technical people
Skills and Experience:
- Good excel skills
- High problem solving ability
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and forward thinking
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.