Up to £10.40 per hour + PAYE
17 days ago
3 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Administrator to join our busy offices based in Newbury on a temporary basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £10.40 p/h PAYE.
- To provide general admin support to multiple projects across the Workplace Strategy programme, in relation to Workplace Management Team requirements
- To attend project & workstream meetings, documenting minutes & actions.
- To provide cover for Workplace Management Team as required.
As the Project Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Administrative Support: Provide general admin support to the Workplace Management Team in relation to the Workplace Strategy workload. This will include assisting in setting up workshops, meetings, taking minutes, chasing actions; and dealing and meeting suppliers and organising quotations
- Communication: Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues, contractors and partnering agencies, to ensure a good working environment is maintained, and that information is submitted on time.
- Other Duties: Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required in line with the level of responsibility of the post and in order to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
To be successful for this Project Administrator post you will need to have:
- Experience in the assistance with project management
- Contractor/supplier relationship experience is desirable
- Project administration experience E.g. attend project & workstream meetings, documenting minutes & actions.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.