Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum
12 days ago
Our client is seeking a Product Manager on a permanent basis to join our award winning team.
Working Hours and Pay Rate:
Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:30.
Non-Negotiables: Experience in the following
- Building websites, or a strong understanding of the process and technologies.
- Managing website development, understanding potential risks, and managing stakeholders to find a solution.
- Scoping and costing bespoke web solutions.
- 5 years of commercial experience
- be comfortable discussing web technologies eg. Accessibility, Progressive Web Apps, Hybrid / Native, APIs etc
- suggest innovative solutions for websites and mobile apps (UI improvements, page optimisation, useful feature)
- prepare written briefs, including costs and timescales
- identify project risks
- project management
- presenting to senior marketing and technical stakeholders
- managing scope creep
- ensuring clients are properly engaged and aware of the services Sputnik offers
- building websites, or a strong understanding of the process and technologies
- managing website development, understanding potential risks, and managing stakeholders to find a solution
- scoping and costing bespoke web solutions
- 22 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Monthly team lunches
- Fresh fruit
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual training/conference attendance budget
- Team sports and activities
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases