£280.00 - £340.00 per day
21 days ago
Our client which is based in SOUTHWARK - are seeking an experienced Procurement Officer to start on a immediate start basis on a starting 2 Month contract which has the possibility of extension.
- Procurement Officer - to assist with a number of procurement projects. Candidate must have experience of running tenders from start to finish. Procurement team is currently working from home.
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company. Identifies and researches potential new suppliers. Researches new products and services to meet company's goals.
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.