St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£20 - £21 per hour
13 days ago
We have an excellent opportunity for a Procurement Officer to join our client's offices based in St Albans on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of extension.
As the Procurement Officer, you will provide day to day procurement services in order to meet the client's needs, duties to include:
- Provide technical advice and informal training on procurement to internal customers. This would involve advising internal customers on the most appropriate way to source their requirements.
- Undertake all technical tasks associated with purchasing goods and services from an external provider. E.g. raising requisitions, issuing purchase orders etc.
To be successful for the role of Procurement Officer, you will need to have:
- Experience of generating, amending, approving and cancelling of Requisitions and Purchase Orders.
- Expert knowledge and practical experience of using purchase to pay/ purchase ledger systems from a procurement viewpoint.
- Knowledge of how to use e-tendering systems including setting up projects, tenders and clarifications.
- Understanding of public sector procurement
Your working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8:45 - 17:15
Pay rate: £20 p/h (inside IR35)
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.