£17.06 - £21.24 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
25 days ago
A 6 month+ opportunity for a Process Analyst has arisen within the local authorities in Derbyshire.
Purpose of this role:
- Produce quality process maps and embed a robust procurement process improvement approach across the Procurement Department
- Capture existing processes to identify and deliver business process improvement; define new processes and re-engineer processes which achieve a significant positive impact on organisational performance, efficiency, economy, stakeholders and contingency planning
Key result area include:
- Support in the development and delivery of a rolling process mapping and improvement plan across the CCP - Finance & ICT Procurement Department, proactively identifying improvement opportunities and non-value added activity, ensuring buy in from all stakeholders, that results in sustained improvement in the delivery of departmental services
- Provide business analysis using such as Value Stream Mapping, Process maps/flowcharts, 5S, Kaizen, DMAIC, DMADV, Cause and Effect Analysis, SIPOC Analysis etc. for the Procurement Team which helps to identify process improvement opportunities and can forecast improvement from identified solutions.
- Upskill departmental colleagues through coaching, formal interventions and training, to support a culture of process improvement, including embedding process improvement tools and approaches.
- Coach and support departmental colleagues to deliver procurement projects using process improvement tools, with the aim of achieving sustainable improvement in procurement delivery
- Engage in horizon scanning to identify best practice and maintain an awareness and understanding of current and future developments within identified departmental projects with regards to process improvement, recommending policies and procedures to support developments as necessary
Skills and experience:
- Significant experience in undertaking a Business/Process Improvement Analyst or similar role in a large, complex organisation
- Significant knowledge and experience of contributing to developing processes, procedures and/or projects.
- Demonstrable experience in process improvement analysis, methodology and results through implementation
- Experience of developing & implementing strategies, policies, projects & procedures.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or equivalent supported by substantial relevant experience.
- Relevant degree or equivalent relevant experience in business analysis/process improvement.
Monday - Friday
Rate of Pay:
Umbrella Company: £21.24
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.