Up to £25 per hour + Excellent Benefits
about 2 months ago
3 months +
A 3 months+ opportunity for a Private Sector Housing Enforcement Officer has arisen with the local authorities in March, Fenland.
- Delivery of a seamless, private sector housing service for customers in March.
- Respond appropriately to customer enquiries and provide accessible customer information via a range of media.
- To undertake street by street property inspections of all private rented accommodation in March as well as the appropriate enforcement action and case work where required.
- Work in partnership with Operation Pheasant to help tackle Modern Day Slavery by gathering and sharing information via E Cins.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Housing Enforcement.
- HHSRS qualification.
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.