£11.93 - £12.53 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client is seeking a Premises Officer on an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hour: Saturday, 8 Hours
Pay Rate: £11.93
Premises officer to help to support the hire of hall spaces at Kingswood.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing a high level of customer care, welcoming customers and volunteers to Kingswood House and supporting their access to the facilities and services on site and responding to first level enquiries.
- Preparing the public rooms for hired events and activities including the setting up of furniture and equipment and their taking down and storage; supervise the public use of these spaces as required
- The post holder will have key holding responsibility for the House and may open the premises on a daily basis to maintain the advertised opening hours and close and secure the premises at the end of each day or as required to support specific evening and weekend events. . They have responsibility for ensuring that health and safety standards are maintained for both staff and customers, reporting building faults following corporate procedures
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working with the public
- Ability to deliver a very high standard of customer care at all times especially when dealing with problems
- Ability to work without constant supervision
- Ability to work within a team
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to carry out the physical aspects of the post, lifting, carrying, stretching, bending
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases