£14.25 - £14.96 per hour
4 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Practice Coordinator to join our offices based in South East London on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Practice Coordinator, your main duties will include:
- To ensure all missing/absent episodes are accurately recorded on the IT system in a timely manner so that senior management and Missing Coordinator can have an accurate profile of those young people missing at a specific time.
- To be responsible for the email inbox where all information regarding missing young people is sent and ensure that any safeguarding concerns are passed to the appropriate team member.
- To communicate effectively with Carers/parents on a daily basis to gather information about a child's whereabouts and their missing episode.
- To build relationships with Placements in order to support them to provide accurate and detailed information about a young person's missing status.
- Identify and highlight specific concerns relating to worries about Child Sexual Exploitation, Criminal Exploitation and gang activity which could place the young person at risk of harm.
- Build a profile of Young People with repeated missing episodes and highlight any changes in patterns/themes to the CSE/Missing Coordinator in a timely manner
To be successful for this Practice Coordinator post you will need to have:
- The post-holder formally reports to the CSE/Missing Coordinator and is based within the Quality Assurance department.
- The post holder will work across all Children's Services Departments.
- The post holder will be expected to carry out the duties of the post with minimal supervision and to both develop and implement appropriate solutions for issues and problems that arise within their area of responsibility.
- The post holder will have frequent contact with social care staff across Children's Services, including senior management, as well as providers, carers and parents.
Enhanced DBS Required
36 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.