£8.42 - £9.42 per hour
8 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Practice Administrator to join our client's offices based in Retford on a temporary contract basis for months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Practice Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Provide comprehensive secretarial, clerical and administrative support to the Assistant Practice Manager, Head of Offender Health, GPs, Nurses and Team Leaders. Ensuring provision of work is to a high standard of accuracy and presentation, often working to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Liaise with external organisations as required, contributing to the continuity of care for patients for court, transfer establishments or upon release.
- Word process correspondence including letters, memo's and collating reports.
- Filing, photocopying, scan and attaching documents.
- Input data and maintain databases.
- Input accurate data onto SystmOne ensuring timely and accurate reports are provided to the Assistant Practice Manager and Head of Offender Health.
- Support the clinical team in the organising and facilitation of clinics and diaries, using SystmOne rota types and ledgers.
- Manage the SystmOne rota's, ensuring accurate records for data collection
- Provide SystmOne training to all staff and be the point of contact for SystmOne advice and guidance for all staff members
- Be responsible for the production and review of SystmOne protocols
- Be responsible for data collection from SystmOne, to support reporting and Key Performance Indicators.
- Work closely with the Head of Offender Health in relation to exception reporting for Key Performance Indicators.
- Attend meetings as a minute taker and be responsible for producing and circulating minutes.
- Support the clinical managers in the production of the staff off duty.
- Be responsible for managing own workload, consulting with the Assistant Practice Manager if required.
To be successful for this Practice Administrator post you will need to have:
- IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU ARE COMPETENT WITH SystmOne.
GSCE Maths and English Grade A-C or equivalent
- RSA III typing or equivalent experience
- Comprehensive working knowledge of SystmOne and Microsoft Office software
- Experience of training staff
- Demonstrate effective administrative and organisational ability over a wide range of tasks: e.g. diary management, record keeping, statistics, organising meetings, distributing agendas/minutes
- Ability to work in a flexible and organised manner, to prioritise and work to deadlines in a busy environment.
- Ability to adapt to new office systems
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Confidence to work on own initiative and to consult as needed.
- Ability to work positively as part of a Multi-Disciplinary Team.
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37 Hours per week, Monday - Friday.
Pay Rate: £8.42 p/h PAYE
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.