Up to £8.42 per hour
3 months ago
Our client is seeking a Practice Administrator on an initial 3 Month contract with the possibility of an extension:
Working Hours and Pay Rate:
Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 16:00, at a pay rate of £8.42
To work as part of a team providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support to the Healthcare team(s) within HMP services Offender Health.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive secretarial, clerical and administrative support to the Assistant Practice Manager, Head of Offender Health, GPs, Nurses and Team Leaders. Ensuring provision of work is to a high standard of accuracy and presentation, often working to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Liaise with external organisations as required, contributing to the continuity of care for patients for court, transfer establishments or upon release.
- Word process correspondence including letters, memo's and collating reports.
- Filing, photocopying, scan and attaching documents.
- Input data and maintain databases.
- Input accurate data onto SystmOne ensuring timely and accurate reports are provided to the Assistant Practice Manager and Head of Offender Health.
- Support the clinical team in the organising and facilitation of clinics and diaries, using SystmOne rota types and ledgers.
- Manage the SystmOne rota's, ensuring accurate records for data collection
- Provide SystmOne training to all staff and be the point of contact for SystmOne advice and guidance for all staff members
- Be responsible for the production and review of SystmOne protocols
Skills and Experience:
- GSCE Maths and English Grade A-C or equivalent
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent experience
- RSA III typing or equivalent experience
- Comprehensive working knowledge of SystmOne and Microsoft Office software
- Experience of training staff
- Demonstrate effective administrative and organisational ability over a wide range of tasks: e.g. diary management, record keeping, statistics, organising meetings, distributing agendas/minutes
- Ability to work in a flexible and organised manner, to prioritise and work to deadlines in a busy environment.
- Ability to adapt to new office systems
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Confidence to work on own initiative and to consult as needed.
- Ability to work positively as part of a Multi-Disciplinary Team
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.