£10.76 - £11.29 per hour
27 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Pr And Digital Engagement Co-Ordinator to join our clients offices based in Bournemouth on a temporary contract basis for 6 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Pr And Digital Engagement Co-Ordinator, your main duties will include:
- Writing and producing compelling stories, sharing good new stories, celebrations and projects
- Build relationships with key press contacts, influencers and media
- Managing media enquiries and organising press/FAM trips to the destination
- Follow up and communication regarding events and good news stories across the destination with press, media and publications
- Support the team to produce a social media content calendar to drive engagement and customer acquisition through our social media channels.
To be successful for this Pr And Digital Engagement Co-Ordinator role you will need to have:
- A good knowledge of PR and ways to increase positive conversations.
- Solid working knowledge and experience of utilising social media platforms.
- Experience of creating high quality internal and external communication materials.
- Excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at different levels.
- Strong experience of Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook and Photoshop Elements.
- Experience with managing media monitoring systems - Kantar, Veulio or similar.
- A minimum of two years in a PR and/or marketing role and a PR/Marketing qualification
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.