West End, London
£12.44 - £13.06 per hour
about 1 year ago
We have an excellent opportunity for a Portfolio Management and Operations Team Assistant to join our client's offices based in London on a temporary contract basis for 6 months with the possibility of extension.
This role supports the work of Director Portfolio Management and Operations and their team, Creative Director and Director Arts Networks cross Arts activity led by the Senior Arts Leadership Team (SALT). Main responsibilities include diary management with internal and external stakeholders, meeting logistics, preparation, follow up and minute-taking; managing administration processes including arranging regular UK and global travel, managing logistics for internal and external events, processing contracts, creating and processing purchase orders. Your main duties will include:
- Provides general administrative and logistical support to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Portfolio Management and Operations Team e.g. organising, servicing and following up meetings. Successfully prioritises workload in order to balance the competing demands of several people
- Provides general administrative and logistical support to Director Portfolio Management and Operations, Creative Director and Director Arts Networks and SALT members for cross art projects.
- Management of travel, including visa and hotel booking in the UK and overseas, liaising with overseas' colleagues as necessary
- Cover for the Executive Assistant to Director Arts
To be successful for the role, you will need to have:
- Experience of office administration for example organising travel, finance, correspondence, events and diary management.
- Experience of working to more than one person
Your working hours will be: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:00
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: £12.44 p/h
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases