Up to £8.21 per hour
4 months ago
Our client is seeking a Plumber on an initial 1 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours and Pay Rate:
Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 16:00. At a pay rate of £8.21 Per Hour PAYE
- To carry out routine plumbing maintenance, repair and installation of; sanitary, drainage, heating appliances and hot and cold water services in customers' homes and elsewhere
- Including the cleansing of installations to a high standard in accordance with prescribed work schedules, and established standard policies and procedures set for delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Carry out routine servicing, planned and response repairs to plumbing and heating installations, fixtures and fittings including fault diagnosis and rectification in order to meet work schedules
- Assist all other trades as and when required. Undertake associated general building works, repairs and other trade activities to complete satisfactory repairs in order to meet work schedules
- Estimate, requisition and recommend the acquisition of necessary materials to ensure that appropriate and satisfactory repairs and maintenance are carried out in accordance with best building practice and Health and Safety at Work regulations. Manage vehicle material stock by ensuring correct booking and frequent replenishment of items used occurs
- Applying knowledge and skills to record and report on status and condition of plumbing and heating installations encountered. This is to enable appropriate information to be fed into reports including recommendations concerning future maintenance. If more complex defects are exposed then these should be referred to your Supervisor/Line Manager for identification of the necessary remedial action.
- Experience of vinyl flooring laying and cap & coving for wetroom flooring
- Experience in plumbing role in a similar environment
- Plumbing and Heating NVQ Level 2.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.