£243.58 - £300 per day + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
12 days ago
A 3 month+ opportunity has arisen for a Planning Transformation Lead within the local authorities in Bournemouth.
You will be the key professional stakeholder in leading the Planning Transformation working with/representing the Planning Team in their participation within the wider transformation programme. You will be a credible leader in this space, and also able to work in a coaching space with the Head of Planning and their team.
As you will understand from your track record in planning and development management the outcome from your work with colleagues in the Council will have high political and stakeholder interest. We are looking for a candidate with the following skills and experience:
- a sound knowledge of operational planning practice within local government
- experience of delivering improvement within a planning service
- coaching skills to aid knowledge transfer and support the team adopt and embed new practices
- change management skills, knowledge and experience (Lean or Lean Six Sigma or System Thinking).
- experience of using management information and data to evidence improvements to be made and business benefits delivered
- experience of political and wider stakeholder management through a major change process including board reporting.
- Skills and credibility to work constructively with the Council's Strategic Implementation partner, ensuring the direction of travel aligns with the new operating model ambitions for the Council.
Monday - Friday
Rate of Pay:
PAYE: £243.58 per day
Umbrella: £300 per day
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.