£25000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
Our client is seeking a PHP Developer on a permanent basis to join our award winning team.
£25,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
A rare and truly exciting opportunity to join a small, dynamic, fast-moving digital marketing/software development team based within the beautiful rural village of Bollington, Cheshire. Working primarily within the financial services sector, we are an international lead generation firm who drive significant traffic to our brands via Google, Facebook and other popular platforms.
We use clever, sophisticated tech to manage every aspect of our business, all of which is collaboratively designed and crafted in house by our awesome team of software developers.
We are looking for a sharp, talented, highly motivated individual to join us. The ideal candidate must be capable of turning projects around skillfully and efficiently, but perhaps more importantly, able to contribute ideas at every level, throughout the development process.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The position will provide exposure to all aspects of the business, where your opinion and input will have a significant impact.
- Successful candidates will be responsible for developing and maintaining our websites, in-house backend systems and other bespoke applications, in addition to implementing APIs, working with other team members to build new innovative products and services for both desktop and mobile.
- 2019 is an exciting year for us, we have a number of major new products we are looking to launch which will require brand new, bespoke front and backend systems to be built in order to achieve this. The successful candidate will hit the ground running, have the opportunity to get deeply involved and ultimately take ownership of various projects.
- Competent PHP programmer
- Educated to Degree level
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to time keep, work independently and as part of a team
- Genuine passion and enthusiasm for web technologies
- Experience with MySQL / MariaDB
- Experience of source code control (e.g. Git / SVN)
- Experience of design patterns (e.g. MVC)
- Experience of frameworks (both PHP and HTML5 based)
- An interest in mobile development
- Educated to Masters level or hold other professional technical accreditations
- Fun, super interesting work environment.
- Housed within a super cool custom built a tech-centric new office.
- Career progression (our last graduate recruit is now a director!)
- Continual support and training
- Office target based bonuses
- Frequent team days/nights out (at least 1 per quarter)
- Free tea/coffee/soft drinks and snacks.
- The occasional Domino's pizza and beers on a Friday!
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases