St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£20 - £21 per hour + Paye / Umbrella
2 months ago
4 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join our client's offices based in St Albans on a temporary contract basis for 4 months with the possibility of an extension. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP, working full time, 37 hours per week at £20.00 p/h PAYE.
As a Personal Assistant, your main duties will include:
- Manage Deputy Chief Executive's workload efficiently by screening, prioritising and dealing with a high volume of complex, sensitive and confidential information and issues. Act with discretion, investigate and respond to queries on behalf of Deputy Chief Executive or delegate to Senior officers as appropriate and monitor response time to ensure responses are sent in a timely manner. Take decisions and provide helpful advice and suggestions on how issues may be dealt with effectively when they do not merit the DCE's direct attention.
To be successful for this Personal Assistant post you will need to have:
- Degree educated or equivalent level of knowledge gained through five years' work experience in a senior PA position
- Possess GCSE grades A-C in Maths and English or equivalent;
- Health and Safety Qualification
- ECDL qualification
- Expert knowledge of using Microsoft Office Suite including Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook.
- Advanced copy typing and keyboard skills
- To have 2 years experience of working in a senior secretarial position in a highly pressurised environment, requiring tact, judgement and discretion.
- Experience of taking minutes at senior decision-taking meetings
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.