£10.55 - £11.55 per hour
8 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join our client's offices based in Lincoln on a temporary contract basis for 5 months with the possibility of an extension. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP, working full time, 37 hours per week at £10.55 p/h PAYE.
As the Personal Assistant, your main duties will include:
- To provide comprehensive and confidential administrative and secretarial support to Senior Managers in an efficient and effective way; ensuring the best use of resources and contributing to the development of the Council's shared values, visions and policy objectives.
- Contribute to the delivery of services for the area of responsibility. Assist, as appropriate, with providing an integrated approach to performance management, quality standards and service delivery. Embedding new ways of thinking and working and developing and maintaining strong, positive working relationships across service areas, with providers and partners.
- Take personal responsibility to provide advice and guidance and/or work within own area of responsibility as appropriate. Continuously look for synergies and efficiency savings across the area of responsibility.
To be successful for this Personal Assistant post you will need to have:
- NVQ Level II or equivalent
- Experience in working in a senior secretarial role
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to liaise confidently at all levels
- People and organisational skills of the highest order
- Organisational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer Care skills
- Reliable and discreet
- Customer focussed, approachable and friendly
- Positive 'can do' attitude with the ability to stay calm under pressure when meeting deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Local Government and political awareness
- Experience in maintaining highly confidential data and records
- Fully conversant with office systems, diary management and time management
- Shorthand or proven ability in note-taking
- Proficient keyboard skills
- Proficient in Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Excel and Visio
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.