Leeds, West Yorkshire
£11.13 - £11.69 per hour
5 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join our clients offices based in Leeds on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Personal Assistant, your main duties will include:
- To be the first point of contact for the Directors, dealing with enquiries from internal and external stakeholders including Councillors and MPs in a professional and efficient manner.
- To ensure appropriate and efficient co-ordination, communication and liaison between the Directors, colleagues and external sources.
- To provide efficient secretarial and administrative support to Directors including full co-ordination and effective management of diaries, using initiative to prioritise and meet deadlines, ensuring Directors are prepared for meetings by providing relevant papers and briefing notes.
- Secretariat to meetings, preparing agendas, minutes of meetings and holding senior officers accountable for ensuring follow up actions are completed, demonstrating sensitivity to the confidential content of meetings.
- To ensure all correspondence and emails are dealt with in an effective and timely manner, drafting routine responses on behalf of Directors.
- Dealing with queries, especially in the absence of Directors, and applying judgement in how individual queries should be dealt with. Using knowledge and experience to identify the nature of a problem and requesting the appropriate assistance to resolve these issues.
To be successful for this Personal Assistant post you will need to have:
- Educated to GCSE level in Maths and English or equivalent.
- Practical experience of successfully performing in a similar role.
- Experience of responding efficiently and clearly to requests from customers and stakeholders
Experience of effectively contributing to team objectives.
- Experience of successfully identifying appropriate communication channels to deliver information.
- Experience of effectively contributing to organisational vision.
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.