£9.75 - £10.23 per hour
28 days ago
Our client is seeking a Personal Assistant on the initial 2 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
To enable and support a staff member with a disability to undertake the administrative duties of their role.
Duties and Responsibilities-
- To undertake administrative duties such as reading, taking notes, typing, inputting and maintaining databases, accessing the intranet and information finding, ordering equipment, and updating electronic diaries as directed.
- To locate venues and provide a driving service, including from home to office as required.
- To attend meetings and, occasionally conferences in a support capacity.
- To provide personal support with specific tasks.
Skills and Experience-
- High level of communication skills, oral and written.
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively in a busy environment to meet specified deadlines.
- Experience of developing and implementing rotas.
- Ability to deal with sensitive situations and maintain confidentiality.
- IT skills are vital; experience of Framework (DASC data system) an advantage)
NVQ 3 / 4 in Business Administration or equivalent
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.