£10.44 - £10.96 per hour
16 days ago
Our client is seeking a Personal Assistant on an initial 2 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 37 Hours
Pay Rates: £10.44 P/H PAYE
To provide secretarial and administrative support as part of the Executive Office of Cheshire East Council to a nominated Director/ Head of Service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a full secretarial service within the Executive Office of Cheshire East Council in respect of all internal and external activities, so as to maximise the effective use of Directors/ HOS time
- Undertake a full range of administrative tasks as required relating to the Executive Office functions in order to enable the team to manage the activities effectively and efficiently.
- Organise meetings and other events involving the relevant Directorate/ Heads of Service as necessary; attend, take accurate notes and draft minutes as required, arrange and monitor subsequent follow up action to ensure the efficient and timely despatch of business.
- Read incoming correspondence and reply on own initiative or draft letters and straightforward reports so as to make best use of the Directorate/ Heads of Service time
- Respond to complex enquiries, both telephone or in person from a wide range of contacts, such as Elected Members, MPs, Chief Executives, members of the public, assessing their urgency and importance and deciding on an appropriate course of action. Deal with issue directly or liaise with other Managers etc to avoid unnecessary disruption of the Directorate/ Heads of Service time.
- Undertake research for the Directorate/ Heads of Service on specified topics, produce data / reports using appropriate formats and language to enable the intended audience to formulate views and make decisions.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.