£10.50 - £11.03 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client is seeking a Personal Assistant on an initial 2 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 37 Hours
Pay Rate: £10.50 P/H PAYE
To provide comprehensive and efficient secretarial and administrative support to the team. To assist County Legal Services in maintaining the provision of an effective and efficient legal service to the County Council in compliance with the Office Procedures Manual formulated in accordance with the Law Society's Practice Management Standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- All secretarial and administrative duties including photocopying, filing, faxing, minute taking, use of email (including secure email), arranging meetings, taking accurate messages, deliveries to court and other legal offices, DXing, and such other administrative duties as may be required.
- To assist in the creation and upkeep of legal and other databases and support paperless working.
- In the absence of an appropriate fee earner to identify any urgent matters and to raise these with another appropriate fee earner or Line Manager.
- To undertake such other duties as may be assigned from time to time, including assisting other teams within Legal Services if necessary
- To provide cover for other Legal Secretaries and the Administrator when required.
Skills and Experience:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communications skills both written and oral
- Team working
- Ability to work creatively and flexibly
- IT literate
- 2 years experience within a professional office
- The ability to word process accurately from dictation and hard copy.
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases