£19.03 - £23.69 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
21 days ago
A 2 Month+ opportunity has arisen for a Personal Assistant within the local authorities in Wembley.
- To support the day-to-day work of the Directors to enable them to meet their objectives and to fulfil their role to the maximum.
- To provide a professional, confidential and comprehensive secretarial service to the Directors and Departmental Management Team.
- To provide project and organisational support to the Director and Departmental Management Team in managing the business of the department.
- To provide effective and flexible research and analytical support to the Director and Departmental Management Team.
- To develop an appropriate understanding of the Director's business function to provide value added support and create the optimum environment for high-level Executive performance.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Management of diary - organise meetings both internal and external, ensuring clear forward planning as necessary and that all relevant paperwork is to hand.
- Actively manage Director's e-mail box, composing/drafting relevant responses, flagging issues to delegates and ensuring all queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Maintaining professional communications with internal and external customers by taking responsibility for all post/telephone queries and handling them as appropriate.
- Ensuring the office is run with a high degree of diplomacy and confidentiality at all times.
- Preparing agendas, taking minutes and following up on actions on behalf of the Director.
- Attending departmental and corporate level meetings or conferences in the absence of the Director, to include preparation of briefing papers and making of lower level decisions (e.g. meeting priorities and advising whom to see), developing any new working processes or systems, which may arise from these meetings.
- Substantial experience of working in a PA role within a complex organisation.
- A proven record of accomplishment of operating effectively within a team of PA's or a similar group of professionals.
- Experience of following and adapting administrative processes.
- Demonstrable experience of acquiring expertise of a business function to facilitate the taking of low-level business decisions on behalf of Directors (e.g. meeting priorities and advising whom to see).
- Substantial experience of working in an information sensitive environment.
- Experience of producing complex reports or information to tight deadlines.
- Evidence of success in building and forming working relationships and working flexibly across professional and operational boundaries.
Rate of pay
Hours of work are 09:00am till 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.