£18.00 - £22.41 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
about 1 month ago
A 3 months+ opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to join Southwark Council on a temporary basis.
You will be reporting to the Project Manager within the Strategic Programmes Team providing - Executive Assistant/ Department Co-ordinator. The role will be required to provide executive support to the Assistant Director of Commissioning - Children Adults and families, within a busy Council commissioning department.
- To provide an effective and efficient secretarial and administrative support service to the Leader of the Council
- To support the Leader's relationships with external bodies, officers and the public and to act as a first point of contact for those engaging with the Leader#
- To manage a range of administrative and office functions to assist with the smooth running of the division.
- Acts as a focal point for enquiries; written, phone and oral. Screening requests, responding where appropriate, routing enquiries to an appropriate function, raising with the Leader or relevant managers, obtaining background information when required
- Provide comprehensive secretarial support including diary and correspondence management and gatekeeping for the Leader.
- Manages correspondence for the Leader including preparation of letters and responding to routine enquires on behalf of the Leader.
- Organise a variety of internal and external meetings including associated preparatory work, minute taking and subsequent dissemination of information to all relevant parties.
- Coordinate meetings and briefings for cross cabinet work such as the performance process or budget setting.
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.