£14.86 - £18.50 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
27 days ago
A 2 Month+ opportunity has arisen for an Performance & Management Information Officer within the local authorities in Dorchester.
To provide management information and analysis of the function or service's performance as required for internal and external purposes, supporting the development of data and systems.
- To identify and promote opportunities to develop the use of management and performance information to the benefit of the service
- To understand current and future customer and external requirements to ensure that data held can support business planning, providing information and reports as required
- To manage designated staff including recruitment; allocation of work; carrying out Performance Development Reviews (PDRs) with individuals; identification of training needs and approval of annual leave and individual payments and/or to manage others in relation to projects as appropriate
- To act as an expert user in developing new and existing systems and processes for the capture and manipulation of new information as required.
- To provide and interpret a range of management and performance information, reports and statistics to internal and external customers as requested as well as identifying new ways of presenting and reporting on information which may be useful for business planning.
- Make recommendations as to the continuous development of systems and methods of collation, analysis and presentation of management and performance data, developing systems for the capture of new information as required.
- Create, deliver and develop appropriate training sessions or events in various formats through formal presentation, group or individual basis
- BTEC Higher or degree level qualification in a relevant subject
- ECDL advanced qualification or significant experience of using relevant systems at this level
- Extensive experience in a relevant role
- Significant information management experience, including interrogation and presentation of management information and reports
- The application of research and information experience in a field relevant to the work of the function
Rate of pay
Requires basic DBS
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
Hours of work are 09:00am -5:00pm, Monday - Friday.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.