£130 - £136.5 per day
9 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Performance Analyst to join our clients offices based in Morden on a temporary contract basis for 5 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Performance Analyst, your main duties will include
- To work on a wide range of information systems across the children services, ensuring inter-operability with team colleagues and that data from diverse systems is pulled together, cleansed and analysed.
- To carry out duties in accordance with government / departmental guidance, local and national safeguarding guidance.
- To comply and work within Freedom of Information Law, Data protection Law and Caldecott guidance.
- Contribute to cross team objectives and projects within the department and corporately.
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the team business plan.
- Ensure security and confidentiality of all data as necessary, especially with regard to electronic data transfer.
- Comply with Corporate and Departmental Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Ensure the Council's Equal Opportunities and Disability Discrimination Policies are adhered to
To be successful for this Performance Analyst post you will need to have:
- Expertise and skills in SQL reporting, ideally using Mosaic and Corius, data extraction, manipulation and analysis.
- An understanding of the key legislation and issues relating to the development of children's services and more broadly local government.
- Good understanding of data protection, Freedom of Information and Caldecott Law and Guidance.
- Effective problem solving skills and the ability to analyse and evaluate information and apply criteria to make judgements.
- Excellent ICT skills and an ability to use these for analytical purposes.
- Good interpersonal skills including an ability to work collaboratively and effectively within the team, across departments and schools.
- Good communications skills, both verbal and written and an ability to translate complex developments into accessible
- Experience of successful collection, analysis, utilisation of data and the production of a range of statistical reports from children's social care and / or education systems
- Ability to take ownership for supporting and delivering improvements in data quality
35 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.