Up to £31.06 per hour + Excellent Benefits
17 days ago
3 months +
A 3 months+ opportunity for a PEEPs Assessor has arisen with the local authorities in Wembley.
We require a suitably competent person who will be responsible for the following:
- Undertaking Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans in housing properties
- Preparing risk assessments.
- Reviewing risk assessments to determine the need for a PEEP.
- For the household where a PEEP is undertaken:
- Identify areas of safety/refuge.
- Determine safe routes to a place of safety.
- Name anyone appointed to assist the person in an emergency.
- List specialist equipment that may be necessary, how it will operate, and how it should be installed.
- Identify where staff of household training is needed.
The candidate should be able to prepare a detailed account of the measures that are in place or required to facilitate and assist disabled people to leave the building, and to ensure that the means of escape and associated fire safety measures provided for all those who may be in a building are both adequate and reasonable, taking into account the circumstances of each particular case.
The candidate will require to demonstrate that they are actively proactively in promoting the equality of disabled people.
Fire Safety experience required.
A working knowledge of adult social care / occupational therapy would be an advantage.
Hour of work are 9am till 5pm, 36 hours per week, Monday to Friday. 1 day minimum in the office plus site residential visits.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.