£21.83 - £22.92 per hour
22 days ago
Our client is seeking a Payroll Manager on an initial month contract with the possibility of an extension.
37 Hours per week
Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri
Responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of our employee payroll, paying employees accurately an on time. Responsible for pension compliance along with associated reporting and HMRC requirements.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To be fully responsible for the management and development of the Payroll team on a daily basis
- Ensure the effective delivery of payroll service, ensuring data integrity and a high level of accuracy
- Ensure procedures are practical and customers regard them as easy to understand and follow
- To lead on and review the Payroll processes and systems, identifying possible improvements to the system and making recommendations for change and managing the process
- Produce reports on payroll and pension information as and when required.
- Advise the senior management team on any potential or existing legislation and regulation changes to ensure the business is compliant
- To be the key contact for the company pension schemes including auto-enrolment responsibilities. Make appropriate pension deductions and complete monthly pension reconciliation ensuring administration compliance
- To carry out all payroll month & year end functions including P60's, PSA's and P11d's
- Observe and comply with companies policies and procedures and observe and continually promote equality and inclusion and customer care in compliance with organisational aims and objectives.
- Continuously seek realistic ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness in your role, to help the department and achieve its goals.
- Participate in learning and development activities that develop personal effectiveness and assist in improving performance in the role.
- Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required in line with the level of responsibility of the post and in order to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases