£11.32 - £12.32 per hour
8 days ago
6 months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Assistant to join our busy offices based in on a temporary basis for months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £11.32 p/h.
As the Payroll Assistant, your main duties will include:
- You will also be responsible for post payroll checking and will be expected to understand the statutory payroll rules.
- Updating and maintaining payroll records
- Checking payroll data entered by other payroll staff
- Checking payroll output reports following the payroll
- General payroll administration
- Other payroll or pension related tasks as identified
To be successful for this Payroll Assistant post you will need to have:
- Have experience of working in payroll
- Have accurate and speedy data entry skills
- Have a sound knowledge of tax, NICs and pensions
- Understand the end to end payroll processes
- Are customer focused and understand the confidentiality aspects of the service
- Be confident with the use of IT and be keen to use the latest technology, as you will be using the Oracle EBS HR/Payroll system on a daily basis as well as Microsoft Office applications and outlook
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.