Up to £10.53 per hour
23 days ago
Our client is seeking a painter on an initial 3 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
£10.53 Per Hour PAYE
- Carry out painting to walls and paint,as instructed, Experience with sterisheild, Preferred. Planned maintenance, repair and improvements.
- Install new furnishings and equipment when required
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and furnishings.
- Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings.
- Work in accordance with Work Instructions, Safe Working Practices and Method Statements ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in an accurate timely manner.
- Maintain stock control systems as directed.
- Maintain the cleanliness of plant rooms, workshops and storage areas.
- Work safely, ensuring the safety and well being of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors.
- You will be experienced with Painting, decorating, and associated building fabric
- You will be able to carry out simple repairs to locks, door closers, and other ironmongery.
- Any other reasonable tasks associated with building fabric
- Accountable for the completion of standard or non-standard tasks within own area
- Acts as part of a team to deliver activities which support operational objectives
- Manages a variety of tasks and is able to plan accordingly within the short-term
- Makes decisions within parameters set by manager, using job/specialist experience
- Maybe subject to regular local supervision of progress against results and escalates issues when required
- Interacts with stakeholders around specific work efforts and deliverable
- Supports delivery of Health and Safety policy and standards
- For non-supervisory roles performs skilled work requiring technical training (NVQ3 or equivalent)
- Up to 3 years business experience, Level 3 NVQ or Certificate Level of Qualification.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.