£17.18 - £18.04 per hour
5109783 / 19-00474_1567500920
13 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Organisational Development Partner to join our clients offices based in Cambridge on a temporary contract basis for 6 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Organisational Development Partner, you main duties will include:
- Establish mechanisms to undertake skills assessments for new employees as part of employee induction and probation to create bespoke personal development plans.
- Review the corporate job/role structure to identify the potential for job family or similar groups to promote opportunities for cross department working, upskilling, development and resilience within teams.
- To examine the viability of an Annual leave purchase scheme.
- Undertake a review of the current training evaluation processes and metrics used, to improve data, analysis and reporting of learning activities
- Set-up learning and development network across the council with service liaison people to feedback on L&D needs, identify initiatives and measure progress.
- Develop and promote a culture of coaching and mentoring within the council.
- Support in the delivery of training interventions to run alongside the roll out of new/updated HR policies and procedures.
- Develop and support the growth of apprenticeship opportunities within the council (current focus on management development for existing staff).
To be successful for this Organisational Development Partner post you will need to have:
- Experience of working within a busy learning and development/organisational development team
- Experience of group facilitation and delivery of training
- Experience and understanding of apprenticeships and the apprenticeship levy
- Prepared and able to work flexibly to support the wider HR Service during busy periods
- Ability to deliver high level of service to our customers in a timely responsive manner
- Able to project manage and meet agreed deadlines
- Able to analyse and interpret data and information
- Able to communicate using a variety media
- Ability to work in a team
- Good ICT skills are essential for this role, including Word/Excel
- Experience of working within a busy learning and development/Organisational development team.
- Experience of group facilitation and delivery of training.
- Experience and understanding of apprenticeships and the apprenticeship levy.
- Prepared and able to work flexibly to support the wider hr service during busy periods.
- Ability to deliver high level of service to our customers in a timely responsive manner.
- Able to project manage and meet agreed deadlines.
- Able to analyse and interpret.
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37 Hours per week, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Pay Rate: £17.18 p/h
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.