£19.03 - £19.98 per hour
5 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Oracle Financials Support Officer to join our clients offices based in Wembley on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Oracle Financials Support Officer, your main duties will include:
- Work proactively to make a positive contribution to the delivery of the service. This will include working flexibly to support the objectives of the Council.
- At all times to provide a customer focused service.
- To support the One Council culture by ensuring that the Council's overall vision, values and ethos are central to the approach taken.
- Collaborate and share knowledge with all colleagues to create and support effective and productive working relationships.
- To take ownership of and resolve IT service requests and faults.
- The post holder will work under the Council's performance management scheme, and will be expected to develop, in conjunction with their line manager, their key result areas, and personal development plan.
To be successful for this Oracle Financials Support Officer post you will need to have:
Evidence of ongoing professional development.
- Knowledge of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework
- Local government finance knowledge
- Experience of working in a technically complex IT environment.
- Experience of supporting and troubleshooting computer applications in a complex IT environment.
- Must have detailed in depth knowledge of Oracle Financials at both the functional and technical level.
- Able to diagnose and resolve practical problems.
- Able to prioritise a workload and focus on necessary tasks.
- Able to adapt quickly to new developments in software and hardware.
- Able to quickly learn and support other applications.
- Resourceful - able to fully utilise available tools to affect an efficient resolution to a problem.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with staff at all levels in the organisation both verbally and in writing.
36 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.