£12.85 - £13.49 per hour
14 days ago
Our client is seeking an Operator on an initial 3 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours and Pay Rate:
Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 17:00. At a pay rate of £12.85 Per Hour PAYE.
- To deliver operational/maintenance activities, in support of the safe and efficient operation of our wastewater processes.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Optimisation and Maintenance of all processes and assets
- Support in managing and maintaining all processes across all AVSE sites
- Carry out on-site sampling and analysis
- Report directly to the working Supervisor on all aspects of site operations, compliance and efficiency.
- Manage and support/cooperate with contractors.
- Support in managing site security at Seafield.
- Respond to alarms and adverse developments.
- Responsible for the completion of planned preventative and planned corrective maintenance in the assigned operational area and the accurate and timely completion of work orders and associated documentation.
- Provide technical support/feedback to senior members of the maintenance and operations teams to facilitate capital work interventions
Skills and Experience:
- The ability to optimise operational plant to ensure optimum performance, contractual and regulatory compliance
- Skills/Expertise in running and maintaining Wastewater processes and assets or similar.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Full driving licence required
- Excellent knowledge of all areas, sites and processes within the AVSE contract scope.
- Practical knowledge of Google packages, the experience of computerised maintenance management package(s).
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good commercial awareness.
- Health and Safety awareness/qualifications.
- Confined space qualification for high-risk entries.
- Competence in the issuing and use of all company permit to work systems
- Risk assessment and method statement training.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.