Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£20.00 - £35.00 per hour
14 days ago
Our client is seeking an Occupational Therapist on an initial 3 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours and Pay Rate:
Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00. At a pay rate of £20.00 - £35.00 Per Hour PAYE.
Assisting disable people in independent living within the community, so that maximum independence in the physical, psychological, social and economic aspects of life are achieved. Providing and maintaining high standards of professional practice in the area of Occupational Therapy service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- People Management
- Co-ordinate the workload of the team.
- Equality and Diversity
- Act in accordance with the Authority's Equality and Human Rights policy.
- Health and Safety
- Ensure own compliance with the Authority's Health and Safety policy/procedures and that of any resources you have responsibility for.
- Risk Management
- Contribute to risk awareness through carrying out of duties and raise issues where appropriate.
Skills and Experience:
- Occupational therapy.
- Assessment of the needs of people with physical and sensory disabilities.
- Additional work experience pre or post qualification.
- Communication written & verbal.
- Ability to work as a member of the team.
- Ability to take responsibility for planning and managing an individual workload.
- Ability to assess the needs of adults and children with physical and sensory disabilities.
- Care Planning.
- A wide range of disabilities.
- Relevant Legislation in (Community Care & Disability).
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.