£15.80 - £16.59 per hour
5 months ago
Our client is seeking an Occupational Health Nurse on the initial 4 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
22.2 hours per week
Tuesday - Thursday
Duties and Responsibilities-
- To provide an effective sickness absence case management service for managers.
- To provide specialist advice to managers and employees during periods of ill health in detailed medical reports summarising recommendations in accordance with best practice and under the terms of the Equality Act.
- To conduct fitness for work health assessments for prospective employees.
- To undertake health promotion activities in relation to both general and work related health issues.
Skills and Experience-
- Previous experience in a local authority OH environment is preferable but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills are required as are the abilities to organise and prioritise own workload.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines is essential.
- This post will require travel throughout the County.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.