£23.64 - £29.43 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
25 days ago
A 6 Month+ opportunity has arisen for a Neighbourhood Team Leader within the local authorities in Kensington and Chelsea.
To deliver housing management services that reflect the Council's commitment to excellent customer services for all Council residents. Ensuring that Neighbourhood Management, a key front-line service, is delivered effectively, in line with best practice and developed in a way that demonstrates ongoing service improvement.
Description of Duties
To ensure that team and self demonstrate the values of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea (RBKC) as part of their day to day role; Putting Communities First, Respect, Integrity, Working Together.
- To deliver tailored services that suit individual needs of residents, where there are vulnerabilities or special needs identified, to ensure that officers are working with relevant agencies to meet resident needs
- To prevent service delivery failure to our residents by dealing swiftly and effectively with performance management issues within the team. Where gaps are identified within the service, to address these by implementation of service improvement plans.
- To frequently monitor work activity of the Neighbourhood Service Coordinator and Neighbourhood Service Assistant and ensuring their work is meeting performance targets. This will include developing a suite of performance management templates specifically addressing all aspects of the day to day role of a Neighbourhood Service Coordinator and /Neighbourhood Service Assistant
- To ensure all complaints and enquiries are investigated thoroughly and responded to within the timeframe set. To provide responses and reports to Members, MPs and senior management on high profile cases, initiatives and progress with performance.
- Responses to be of a high quality and reflect the core values of RBKC.
- To encourage a culture of working together amongst various Council services and key external agencies, within the remit of information sharing protocols.
- To embed safeguarding as a priority for Neighbourhood Teams and ensure that officers and self are managing safeguarding concerns appropriately and promptly, raising safeguarding alerts and working with relevant services.
- To work closely with Resident Associations and Compacts especially when trying to resolve issues around anti-social behaviour, estate improvements and other initiatives that would increase resident satisfaction.
Rate of pay
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
Hours of work are 09:00am -5:00pm, Monday - Friday.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.